A typical 60/40 carries more risk than many balanced investors desire.
How can you address this 60/40 problem?
The 60/40 problem is the result of historically low interest rates, historically high stock valuations, and an underestimation of future risks in both stocks and bonds.
Join Simplicity Solutions and Blueprint Investment Partners to learn about an alternative approach.
This webinar will highlight how a systematic plan for allocating assets according to the current market environment can:
- Diversify a portfolio across 8 major global asset classes in a single investment vehicle
- Naturally adjust allocations when there are uptrends/downtrends in each asset class
- Generate lower volatility than a traditional growth allocation
- Deliver about the same amount of risk as a 60/40 portfolio, but with the return expectation of an 80/20 allocation
- Help your clients stay anchored to the plan by leaving no room for emotional decision making during times of euphoria or fear