(Effective January 2019)
How We Use and Protect Information
- We do not sell information about you to third parties.
- We do not share your information for marketing purposes.
Information We May Collect
We may obtain NPI to provide you with the services you have requested. We may collect NPI from you, from your transactions with us, and from outside parties. This NPI may include:
- Your name, address, phone number, social security number, birth date, e‐mail address, assets and accounts with others.
- Your transactions and experiences with us or with outside companies, such as brokerage and custodial arrangements and your relationship with your Investment Professional.
- Information relating to your employment, income, finances and other personal characteristics.
Information We May Disclose
We may disclose NPI only in certain instances. The service providers and others to whom we disclose NPI are obliged to use it only for the purposes stated.
Our Security Procedures
- Online Information and Collection: You can visit our public website without telling us who you are and without revealing anything about yourself, including your e‐mail address. However, web servers collect the name of the domain you used to access the Internet. We also collect the web site you came from and measure the number of visits, average time spent and other data about visitors to our web site. We use this data to monitor site performance and to make the site easier and more convenient to use.
- Email Communications: If you provide your email address to us on our public site, we may send you e‐mail communications that may be useful to you, including information about our products, services or third parties. You will be given the option to not receive such e‐mail messages.
- Encryption: We use encryption and authentication tools to protect information we gather on our public and private web sites. However, e‐mail communications from other web sites may not be protected. If you are sending us confidential information, you may want to send it by regular mail.
- Visitors and Registered Users: As a visitor to our public web site, you may have access to certain features without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Our public site includes the option to provide your contact information to us. If you provide personal information to us, it will be used to provide communication to you regarding our services. We may require you to become a registered user in order to gain access to and use features of our private web sites. Once you become a registered user, we may collect personal information when you use our web site.